P L U M B I N G
Terms and conditions
Updated January 2022
1. All work is guaranteed for a period of 12 months from invoice date against defective workmanship.
2. The guarantee will become invalid if the installation is suspected to be tampered with in any way.
3. All materials supplied are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
4. An allowance has been made for any salvageable materials.
5. VP do not guarantee the working of any existing materials due to age/corrosion etc.
6. VP have included for making good with sand/cement mortar, but have not included for any boxing in of pipework, painting or re-decorating unless explicitly stated.
7. VP have not included clearing away and removal of any rubbish (packaging, old bathroom suites etc) unless explicitly stated.
8. All items are installed in accordance with current legislation.
9. Any estimate of time to complete work is intended as a guide to the labour involved and not as a guide to a finishing date (as working days may not be consecutive).
10. VP public liability insurance is £1,000,000.
11. All materials supplied, or supplied and fitted remain the property of VP until the invoice is paid in full.
12. All estimates are valid for 3 months from date on estimate.
13. Any additional work requested during the installation is subject to an increase of cost and will be reflected in the next stage payment.
14. VP require payment in full upon completion, and in the case of large works, stage payments as work progresses.